Key Account Development Manager-DALLAS, TX
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 00061386
Job ID: 00061386
Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key customers in order to maximize sales and ensure proper execution of pricing and promotional programs.
- Build, develop and maintain customer relationships with key accounts.
- Entertain customers.
- Resolve customer concerns and issues.
- Build and execute sales forecasting and ensure proper execution of pricing, promotional programs and Customer Marketing Agreements.
- Develop and implement sales incentive promotions.
- Execute local and national creative marketing promotions.
- Obtain authorization from customer to sell and deliver product and/or equipment.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations.
- Maintain and assure implementation of ad calendar.
- Communicate market conditions with internal sales force.Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in consumer products Direct Store Delivery sales required.
- Requires experience managing budgets and making customer calls.
- Some beverage experience.
- Familiarity with category management and marketing analysis tools.
- Intermediate computer and database application skills.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines. Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.