Come grow with us as a Key Account Executive calling on customers within the Girl Scout channel at Little Brownie Bakers, a division of the Kellogg Company. In this role you're the face of Kellogg, representing us among the world's most recognized and respected companies. As an integral part of the Little Brownie Bakers Sales team, you'll create sales strategies driven by in-depth analysis and customer insights to maximize and maintain our sustainable long term growth for our Girl Scout councils - all while building your expertise and customer relationships. Reporting to the Manager Team Sales, you'll work with the Field Sales Team to include Sales Operations Managers and Customer Service Representatives. Together, you'll influence customer success to meet revenue goals while advancing your career with a company who cares about your success. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Key Account Executive at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Developing top to top relationships within council customer base
- Negotiating contracts both short term and long term with Girl Scout councils and delivery agents
- Influencing supply chain by managing the customer product forecast process
- Making strategic decisions, considering immediate and long-term implications, benefits and costs, and risks associated with alternatives, to create, implement and monitor the success of a customer
- Leading sales efforts and promoting a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements and expectations
- Managing councils effectively by soliciting employee feedback and suggestions when making decisions or solving problems
- Ensuring accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of financial data and statistics including operating and administrative budgets, to ensure compliance with organizational and regulatory standards and requirements
- Maintaining records and reports necessary to comply with company, government, and accrediting agency standards, regulations, and codes
As a 'people person' with a passion for sales and strategy, to be considered for this position you also need to meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED
- Significant related experience
- Sales experience calling on accounts that are relationship based
- Ability to develop, present, and execute customer sales strategies with a focus on analyzing yearly results
- Ability to understand market dynamics, forecast results, and analyzing data
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations within the last 36 months
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience managing sales budgets
- Proven skills for building customer relationships
- In-depth knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint applications
The ideal candidate will reside in either the St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL areas or close proximity to a major airport in the Midwest and will work daily from a home office location.
This is a highly seasonal business that requires a flexible work schedule and the ability to travel up to 70% of the time
- This position provides participation in the Kellogg Auto Reimbursement.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.