Come grow with us as a Key Account Executive calling on Stater at the Kellogg Company. In this role you're the face of Kellogg, representing us among the world's most recognized and respected companies. An integral part of the Kellogg Morning Foods Sales team, you'll create sales solutions driven by consumer insights to maximize and maintain our growth strategy for your accounts-all while building your expertise and network. Reporting to the Senior Director, Region Accounts, you'll work with the Field Sales Team including Sales Execution, Business Development Managers and Category Managers. Together, you'll influence customer purchasing to meet revenue goals while advancing your career with a company who cares about your success. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Key Account Executive at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Making strategic decisions, considering immediate and long-term implications, benefits and costs, and risks associated with alternatives, to create, implement and monitor the success of a business plan
- Leading sales efforts and promoting a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements and expectations
- Managing trade dollars within assigned budgets and executing customer specific trade plans
- Managing projects effectively by soliciting employee feedback and suggestions when making decisions or solving problems
- Ensuring accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of financial data and statistics including operating and administrative budgets, to ensure compliance with organizational and regulatory standards and requirements
- Maintaining records and reports necessary to comply with company, government, and accrediting agency standards, regulations, and codes
As a 'people person' with a passion for sales and strategy, to be considered for this position you also need to meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED
- Significant related experience
- Experience calling on buyers and category managers at the headquarters level
- Ability to develop, present, and execute customer plans with a focus on customer communication and account penetration
- Ability to understand market dynamics, forecast results, and analyze and interpret data
- Strong understanding of trade strategy, retail operation, and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations within the last 36 months
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience managing trade dollars within assigned budgets
The ideal candidate will reside in Southern California.
A flexible work schedule and the ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- This position provides participation in the Kellogg Auto Reimbursement.
- The Auto Reimbursement Program offers a plan that allows you to use your personal vehicle with compliant insurance requirement, and is tax-free for employees driving over 5,000 business miles annually.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.