Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This individual will serve as the national account leader for all customer commercial activities including strategy development, integrated account planning, opportunity identification, value communication and customer satisfaction. In addition, the position will include responsibility for building the install base and digital services business in collaboration with Field Services, ES&S, Cloud Services, Buildings and other relevant teams. Essential functions/Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Experience Requirements
- Deliver on operating plan for penetration rates, orders, revenues and cash
- Define entitlement & identify areas to penetrate and grow our share of customer’s wallet profitability
- Lead multifunctional teams to drive customer satisfaction and growth (quality, commercial, engineering, project management)
- Build customer relationships and communication at all levels, focusing on key decision makers & C-suite as well as working closely with decision makers
- Conduit for solutions...detailed understanding of customer’s business model and how Schneider’s products and services develop and deliver added value to customers
- Identify market trends and needs to ensure ongoing competitiveness of existing products by understanding customer needs and shifts in demand and translating those in actionable plans
- Lead the transactional deal process having the ability to structure creative, commercially and technically sound quality deals as well as fully manage associated contractual issues that arise over the life of the projects
- Foster cooperation across SE (BUs, execution centers, back office, support functions etc)
- Set regular cadence for collaboration / reviews
- Accountable to build and develop team to deliver upon the segment strategy
- Build a clear communications strategy (Internally & externally)
- Deliver growth on the logistics and enterprise IT sides of the customer available market
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each Qualifications subsection.
- Deep enterprise IT segment expertise; Experience in presenting as a thought leader to key stakeholders / large groups
- Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience, with experience in management, strategy, sales and operational P&L preferred
- The candidate is familiar with the low and medium voltage power business
- Ability to think strategically about business goals and provide evidence of capability and experience to both manage this multi-functional array of responsibilities, and to demonstrate significant potential for future advancement to higher levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with and influence a variety of stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments in parallel, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilization
- Demonstrated ability to gain customer access at executive and/or c-level
- Growth oriented mindset and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Analytical ability
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel Requirements: 50% travel required
- Four-year degree in Electrical Engineering, IT, or equivalent related work experience
- Master's of Business Administration (MBA) preferred, but not required
Here, every employee has the power to take control over his or her career. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. At Schneider Electric, we're working together to power the future. About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€27 billion in FY2015, our 160,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with Schneider Electric. This position will be posted until filled. Agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.