Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The role is that of a Key Account Manager, and will be responsible for Schneider Electric’s Solar Large Scale PV and Energy Storage Business
The person must possess the ability to build solutions by understanding the customer context
, including all stakeholders, processes and needs, as well as the technical and project execution requirements
induced by the integration of numerous interconnected components.
Qualifications: Do you have these key experiences and qualifications?
- Meet sales targets, develop sales plans, develop new and existing key accounts and commercial objectives and execute the plans.
- Manage the relationships with all national customers who shall be EPCs, Project Developers, Fund Managers, IPPs, and other stakeholders such as Engineering Consultants, Utilities and Gov’t Agencies, and Lenders. Develop and provide them with a technical and commercial solution with a high value proposition.
- Work and collaborate closely with a team comprised of pre-sales engineers, tendering, project execution, services and the global solution architects and the Lines of Business.
- Pull in the resources to lead and prepare proposals and revise and negotiate the offers and contracts.
- Field of work includes all large scale solar PV and storage technologies that Schneider Electric offers: solar inverters (central and string), low/medium/high voltage switchgear, monitoring and control SCADA, transformers, ring-main units, electrical distribution substations, power conversion substations, power plant control systems and operation & maintenance services.
- Applies excellent market knowledge and account management skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target audiences, and knowledge of project development (PPA, licenses, dealing with the lenders, and consultants) in a project finance environment.
- Electrical Engineering Degree (Bachelor or Master Level) is preferred. A business degree is also accepted.
- Strong leadership, collaboration and self-drive skills to manage the business, the offers and the account plans
- Knowledge of electrical distribution products (mainly LV and MV, but HV will be a part of the scope as well), electric utility requirements, power electronics (related to solar inverter technology), system sizing, grid codes, Monitoring & Control SCADA.
- Customer understanding: 10 years' experience in the solar segment or similar industries (solutions for utilities, energy sector, etc.) leading to good knowledge of customer vocabulary, pain-points, expectations and deliverables
- Good knowledge of commercial practices of solution selling
- System architecture methodology, starting from customer needs identification
- Ability to prescribe, influence and convince
- Strong communication skills (internal & external audiences)
- Ability to foster cooperation
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.