Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Key Account Specialist, CNS to support the Philadelphia, PA geography.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com
for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Key Account Specialist, CNS will:
- Provide education and resources to effectively demonstrate the value proposition of the CNS portfolio as a solution to address identified customer and patient needs. The role would work with internal (ABS, SCG, IBG) and external partners to accelerate PPLAT growth.
- Develop account level strategies and tactics to achieve measureable sales and performance objectives for health systems.
- Gain, protect, and expand formulary access and associated pull-through. Drives both penetration and productivity within health systems.
- Educate and inform key decision makers on the importance of patient persistency between treatment settings.
- Leverages influencing skills & resources that will ensure sustainable processes to maximize patient access and care across the interconnected system.
- Applies CNS account management approach, consultative selling skills, and clinical expertise to enhance our business and build support for our portfolio of products.
- Analyzes and applies qualitative and quantitative market data to assess business opportunities and priorities, including relevant impact of local, District, and Region health care quality, delivery and reimbursement trends.
- Collaborate and lead extended team members to maximize aligned business objectives and ensure accountability within assigned health systems.
- Applies CNS clinical and market expertise in various settings and is recognized by customers as a value added resource.
- Provide education and resources available through Janssen Connect aligned with the local market to address patient needs. (When a clinical decision for utilizing a CNS LAT has been made).
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- Five (5) years of experience in Healthcare is required.
- Two (2) years of working in the CNS therapeutic area is preferred.
- Large account development or related experience is preferred.
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel, up to 30% of the time, is required.
- Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.