Location: Nashville, Indiana
Posted: January 28, 2017
Reference ID: 1653043883
Looking for an opportunity to get in with a company that specializes in great food, and beautiful atmosphere? Adecco is helping a local inn find you to run their kitchen in the beautiful rolling hills of Brown County. Your job would be to supervise workers engaged in preparing and serving food. May participate in cooking, expediting, or serving food to tables or banquets. Do not miss this opportunity. APPLY NOW if you feel like you are able to complete the tasks and work below:
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
- Perform food preparation and serving duties, such as carving meat, preparing flambe dishes, or serving wine and liquor.
- Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
Requires repetitive movement, Requires walking and running, Requires consistent lifting of at least 5 lbs and up to 25lbs. Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls, Requires bending or twisting, Requires standing, Requires contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone, or otherwise), Requires face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams, Requires writing letters and memos, Requires telephone conversations, Requires competition or awareness of competitive pressures, Includes conflict situations, Requires dealing with unpleasant, angry, or discourteous people, Includes exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable, Requires working in very hot (above 90 F degrees) or very cold (below 32 F degrees) temperatures, Requires making decisions that affect other people, the financial resources, and/or the image and reputation of the organization, Requires making decisions that impact the results of co-workers, clients or the company, Opportunity to make decisions without supervision, Requires exposure to minor burns, cuts, Requires repeating the same physical activities or mental activities over and over, Freedom to determine tasks, priorities, and goals, Requires being exact or highly accurate, Requires meeting strict deadlines, Requires work with others in a group or team, Requires coordinating or leading others in accomplishing work activities, Requires work with external customers or the public, Includes responsibility for the health and safety of others, Includes responsibility for work outcomes and results, Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment, Job tasks are performed in close physical proximity to other people, Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions
- Performing for or Working Directly with the Public
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Performing General Physical Activities
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People
- Handling and Moving Objects
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
- Monitoring and Controlling Resources
- Training and Teaching Others
- Developing and Building Teams
- Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Documenting/Recording Information
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
- plan menus
- provide customer service
- maintain production or work records
- coordinate banquets, meetings or related events
- modify work procedures or processes to meet deadlines
- assign work to staff or employees
- oversee work progress to verify safety or conformance to standards
- resolve or assist workers to resolve work problems
- resolve customer or public complaints
- inspect facilities or equipment for regulatory compliance
- monitor worker performance
- direct and coordinate food or beverage preparation