Wetzel Brothers, an RR Donnelley Company, is an industry leading provider of point of purchase displays and in-store marketing solutions. We are a creative organization that specializes in innovative end-to-end solutions for our customers, large format offset and digital printing, in-house fulfillment and distribution. Our unique offerings provide continuous growth opportunities for the future. Come join our team and contribute to the next break-through in-store marketing campaign.
Responsibilities as follows:
- Responsible for working on a kitting table and assembling various forms of documents and products into completed kits for customers. Collate materials and place materials into containers, performing pre-assembly duties, which includes; cutting boxes, and opening and stocking of assembly lines and final assembly of materials in to packaged products.
- Accurate record shop floor data entries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Deliver completed project to next operation.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.