Location: Portland, Tennessee
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 983442872
XPO Logistics is currently seeking experienced Kitters in Portland TN for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Kitting positions require candidates to hand pick orders, label, and kit products within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Kitting roles include but are not limited to:
• Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
• Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma/GED
• 6 months - 1 year experience
• WILL REQUIRE PASSING A DRUG SCREEN, AND A FELONY MISDEMEANOR BACKGROUND CHECK
**FIRST SHIFT**PORTLAND TN**
First shift from 6AM to 2:30PM!! WITH OVERTIME
Pay for these positions is $11/hr plus overtime as needed. These are a temporary-to-hire opportunities.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.