Knowledge Enablement Associate (Atlanta) - Bluewolf
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posted: December 07, 2016
Reference ID: 72832BR
Bluewolf, an IBM Company, is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
We are currently seeking a Knowledge Enablement Associate to join our pack.
The Knowledge Enablement (KE) Associate will be responsible for capturing and disseminating relevant, demand driven knowledge to support Bluewolf's primary lines of business (Sales, Consulting, Development/Technical).
The KE Associate will report to the Manager of Knowledge Enablement to help arm various lines of business with the "latest and greatest" Bluewolf capabilities and perspectives.
• Capture and disseminate Bluewolf's project experience in the form of "Client Stories."
• Conduct relevant technical and industry specific research in support of Bluewolf's initiatives, including: client engagement examples, capability and product insights, tools, templates, training, etc.
• Participate in business and process development by supporting new opportunities and assisting with written requests for proposals.
• Work closely with PMO to support strategic, cross-practice organizational goals.
• Contact various delivery teams to improve how Bluewolf captures and shares its intellectual property.
• Assist in managing, curating Bluewolf's existing knowledge base; identify content gaps.
• Track relevant metrics related to process improvement.
In order for IBM to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among our subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. One of these affiliates is Bluewolf, an IBM Company. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates http://www.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/49730.wss
Working for IBM you can expect a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and innovation is valued and respected. We empower our team members to build successful and rewarding careers. Starting at the interview process and continuing throughout your career, you always have access to our leadership team - as mentors, team members and often working side by side on projects. We want you to have more than just a job...IBM has your long term career goals in mind.