This position requires the ability to understand business processes and strong problem solving skills to support payroll systems in a dynamic organization. Previous work experience in Kronos system configuration, support and administration, implementation of new features, and project management. Additional responsibilities include: Support existing applications, training key personnel on new functionality, and providing written documentation. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Other duties may be assigned):
Performs Kronos systems administration:
Qualifications: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Responsible for system implementation, configuration and maintenance
- Troubleshoots issues, determines problem cause and resolution
- Define inbound and outbound interface requirements and test interface changes
- Support application upgrade process, when necessary
- Work with the functional teams to develop specifications for Kronos configuration changes and coordinate testing of the development of new functionality within the Kronos application and integration with other systems
- Respond to system questions from Payroll Managers timely
- Acts as Kronos Security Administrator
- Assist with ADP upgrades, define requirements and coordinate testing.
- Provides whole-company Payroll reporting to meet Corporate information requirements.
- Update changes to earnings/deductions/accumulators, as needed.
- Update payroll tables, as needed, in ADP Enterprise (EV5).
- Provides systems guidance to Payroll Managers.
- Identifies opportunities for processing efficiencies and process improvements.
- Updates documentation and training materials, as necessary.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Human Resources or Business preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with ADP (Enterprise Version 5 preferred)
- Must have experience with Kronos configuring Kronos WFC applications and features, e.g. Work Rules, Pay Rules, Holiday schedules, Accruals, Attendance, Pay Code Distributions, Function Access Profiles, Data Access Profiles, Hyperfind Queries, Attestation, Mobile
- Business-minded approach to problem solving that involves collaboration, rapport building and interaction with all levels of management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Technology savvy. Proficient with Payroll applications, Kronos, Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
- Self-starting, proactive individual that is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with others.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.