One of our largest healthcare clientshas just begun an implementation of Kronos into two of their hospitals - Mount Sinai St. Lukes and Mount Sinai West. The only two modules within Kronos that the health system uses are Timekeeper and Attendance.
They are looking for a Senior Kronos Systems Analyst for a 6 month extendable contract to help with this implementation. Upon speaking with the hiring manager the ideal candidate must have strong knowledge of the Kronos product, strong business analysis skills and prior experience with at least one Kronos implementation. Please see the job description below:
Length: 6 months extendable (possible full time)
- At least 5 years of experience with Kronos Timekeeper and Attendance
- Extensive experience as a Kronos Systems Analyst gathering requirements and helping to implement the system
- Prior experience with at least one Kronos implementation
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of Kronos application and helping to lead the execution of a Kronos system implementation
- Building system components, testing, documentation of workflows and other project information
- Implementation support and maintenance of Kronos application
- Independently interact with clients and guide decision making
- Demonstrate critical thinking and follow through when developing solutions to identified users
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.