Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill several Jr. Pharmacy Tech jobs in Overland Park, KS. These are long term opportunities. As a Jr. Pharmacy Tech you will be responsible for dispensing medication for mail order shipment. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Jr. Pharmacy Tech job include:
• Accurately process pharmacy orders, at satisfactorily production levels.
• Repackage customer orders from OEM containers to individual vials (including liquids) for shipment to customers.
• Replenish shelves and automated dispensing machines.
• Monitors and adjusts/calibrates pharmacy equipment, fills dispensing units.
• Verify inventory of assigned station and maintain proper storage of drug inventory.
• Operate and interface with automated pharmacy dispensing equipment.
• Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards while maintaining a good attendance record.
• Stocking shelves (may include lifting up to 30 lbs.)
• Lengthy periods, often the entire shift, working on your feet.
• Use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse to operate automated machinery, and handling other objects.
Pharmacy Tech Certification preferred
2yr minimum experience in the healthcare field
Work schedule will be Monday thru Friday with Saturday's as needed. Normal hours 4:30AM to 3PM or 3PM to 1:30AM. Overtime will be required. Flexibility is required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Jr. Pharmacy Tech job in Overland Park or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.