Monsanto is seeking a highly motivated individual with the ability to work as part of the Kunia Foundation corn team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in planting, harvesting, threshing, shipping, weeding, preparing fields, preparing seed, sampling,
detasseling, rogueing, and other field and seed activities related to crops and fields.
- Assist in the maintenance and improvement of the farms and assets.
- Provide support for the Monsanto's Safety program by adhering to all safety policies and attendance at regular company
sponsored safety meetings.
- When called upon, protect crops from various animals that would damage them.
- Adhere to all established SOP's when carrying out assigned tasked.
- Able to take daily direction from supervisors and managers.
- Assist by carrying out other duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of English language.
- Ability to read and write.
- Able to perform manual labor, bending and lifting.
- Ability to do shift work seasonally.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks accurately.
- Ability to function as a team member .
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.