Job description L2 is looking for an Executive Assistant and Front Desk Administrator to support three of our senior executives -- of our two Founders and our CEO -- as well as managing the front desk operations of the NYC headquarters.
We are a fast-paced environment in which the EA can expect to function as a third arm for each executive and be an intrinsic component to the success of the team. The ideal candidate would be someone who is sharp, assertive, organized, analytical, adaptive, and understands the broader context behind his/her work. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is an exceptional communicator and team player.
Our leadership is open to candidates for this role from many different backgrounds and experiences, but we are generally looking for someone with 2-4 years of experience in a similar role. We view the Executive Assistant role with us as an opportunity to further one's career by learning senior-level responsibilities and decision making. As we are expanding incredibly quickly (100%+ year-on-year team growth), it's very possible for this role to expand in breadth/depth, or evolve into another separate function within the growing business. What You'll Be Doing
· Performing heavy calendar management for a busy team of 3 executives (CEO and Founders)
· Managing the front desk / reception area, greeting guests to the office, often providing visitor's first impressions of L2
Job Requirements: What We'll Expect From You
- Managing complex and frequent travel arrangements (multi-stage, multi-city, frequently international airfare and accommodation) for your executives
- Working closely with the broader staff to ensure all relevant calendars are considered and functioning cohesively
- Partnering with those who are supporting your executives on key initiatives by performing research and other diligence projects
- Processing of business related expenses
- Helping to ensure key executives are following through on top to-dos and tasks
- On an as needed basis, recording and distributing team meeting minutes
- Acting as a gatekeeper to leadership calendars by making judgment calls on their behalf
- Developing rapport and maintaining relationships with key leadership contacts including Board members, partners, vendors, candidates and other relevant network
- Coordinating leadership events including quarterly Board of Directors meetings, team off-sites and conference speaking engagements, as well as any associated travel itineraries/accommodations and venue reservations
- Maintaining complete confidentiality when handling sensitive and non-routine info
- Drafting internal and external correspondences for executives
- Supporting leadership with ad-hoc personal tasks as needed
- The ability to interact with staff at all levels and maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong orientation to finding solutions to complex situations
- Proactivity and confidence to work closely with and adapt to the style of executives who travel frequently and lead a fast-paced day-to-day rhythm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of responsiveness
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail
- Extensive experience with email management
- Extensive experience with scheduling, planning and travel logistics, particularly with complex international travel
- Strong Administrative writing and reporting skills
- Strong time management abilities
- Ability and willingness to provide executive support beyond the scope of a typical work day. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain strong, responsive flow of communication with executives in different time zones, etc.
- 2-4 years of experience as an executive assistant to C-level executives
Job ID 00016163
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.