** Note: There are 3 similar positions available **
This position will protect the trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company by assuring the quality of confidential ingredients used in company products worldwide. Perform basic and complex testing of materials at a high level of throughput using the required microbiological, chemical, analytical methodology according to quality guidelines, with supervision. Operate and assist in the evaluation, calibration and validation of analytical testing instrumentation. Participate in research on and development of new and unproven methods for analysis and identification of ingredients, intermediates and finished products. Have a knowledge and understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Quality Management Systems (QMS). Drive continuous improvement (OE) within lab operations to enhance quality and service while reducing costs. Drives continuous improvement (OE) within lab operations to enhance quality and service while reducing costs.
This position will be based in our Ingredient Quality Department - Florida, located in Apopka, FL. Applicants should have demonstrated, technical knowledge paired with strong leadership skills, attention to detail, strong team work, excellent communication, strategic thinking and ability to innovate.Functional Skills:
- Perform basic testing of materials at a high level of throughput using the required microbiological, chemical, analytical methodology according to quality guidelines, with supervision.
- Basic Analytical Chemistry: Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis.
- Understand theory and application of instrumental analysis to analyze ingredients and other substances; leverage LIMS systems for data collection, review and release.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Good Laboratory Practices; Laboratory/Analytical Instrumentation, including instrumental theory, operation, maintenance and ability to operate, modify and repair laboratory instruments; LIMS; Quality management systems.
- Ability to use all common software applications to support functions, including creating spreadsheets, quality documents, LIMS. Familiarity with accessing and loading information from databases (SAP, document management systems, SharePoint sites)
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language is required.
- Should be growth culture focused: externally focused, empowered, fast, willing to take "smart" risks, accountable and performance-driven
- Drive Innovation - Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- Collaborate with the System, Customers, and Key Stakeholders - Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the system
- Act Like and Owner - Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our system, our customers, and key stakeholders
- Inspire Others - Inspire people to deliver our mission, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- Develop Self and Others - Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent Technical Diploma
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.