Lab Analyst job in Portland, Oregon
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 1170211302
A Lab Analyst job in Portland, Oregon is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Candidates will be testing wet baths and working in our client's lab. There are four available positions: These are contract positions and pay $16 to $20 hour depending on qualifications and previous work history.
Lab Analyst job responsibilities and qualifications include:
(1) Working in the Lab/clean room 100% of the time
(2) Lots of standing, cleaning lab ware, sample bottles, container etc.
(3) Very flexible time schedule, meaning starting can be from 5 AM in the morning to 12 noon and work for 8-9 hours/day.
(4) This is for Weekend schedule ( working day is 5, meaning will get two days off but can by any consecutive days)
(5) Handling small quantity of various chemicals (acids, bases, organics etc.) all the time
(6) Lots of repetitious work
(7) Must be a quick learner.
If you are interested in this Lab Analyst job in Portland, Oregon then please click the "APPLY NOW" icon. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Thomas Wirfs at 503.535.2585 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled