Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lab Manufacturing Distribution Warehouse (LMDW) IT Manager. This position will be located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lab Manufacturing Distribution Warehouse (LMDW) IT Manager is responsible for contributing to and deploying the Consumer MAKE IT strategy to the Fort Washington manufacturing site to support growth, implement operational excellence and drive business value based on the Consumer Global Make Strategies. At the same time, the candidate ensures adherence to the J&J Polices, Guidelines and Regulation, in Security, Privacy, Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety, in the scope of IT Department. The candidate manages the existing portfolio of applications in use at the site and ensures compliance and proper function. The candidate is accountable for end to end project management and support to deliver IT capabilities against deadlines, within budgets and quality standards for the site. The candidate also manages the technical solutions at the site and ensuring operational compliance, stability and required uptime to support operations. The candidate acts as a IT strategic partner for site leadership team and business partners.
- Manage the development and execution of the site’s IT portfolio, ensuring alignment with Global MAKE strategies and program objectives
- Tracks progress of product development according to project objectives
- Reports back to the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- End to end project management, planning, execution and delivery of IT initiatives according to project milestones and budget
- Defines technology strategy for business partners at the MAKE site
- In partnership with Global MAKE and key business partners, shapes manufacturing solutions for the site
- Manage business expectations and keep business aligned to business requirements
- Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
- Technical owner for manufacturing systems and infrastructure at the site
- Defines priorities for business and associated technology investments for the site
- Accountable for all aspects of delivery
- In partnership with the business, develop and secure project budgets and funding
- Accountable for operational IT expense
- Single point of accountability for IT uptime, reliability, risk management and service delivery for the site
- Liaison with Application Services/GTS to bring in required resources
- Strategic partner to site leadership team
- Accountable for IT Risk Management and IT compliancy at the sites
- Deep knowledge of supply chain / manufacturing processes and their IT needs
- Able to identify and enable technology related process improvements
- Inspire and lead a staff of internal employees and contractors at the site
- Develop talent, drive diversity and inclusion
- A bachelor degree is required, preferably in an IT curriculum.
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in IT System Management, execution and IT Management, preferably in a supply chain context.
- Proficient in supply chain processes with strong business acumen. Understanding of GMP business processes
- Understanding of manufacturing systems (both hardware and software), including manufacturing execution systems (MES) and historians (OSI-PI) is preferred.
- Demonstrated partnering, leadership, influencing and people development skills
- Experience with Supply Chain ERP systems preferred, such as SAP
- Proficient in Agile methodology and CSV requirements
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in supply chain technologies/systems
- Leadership experience in an I/T capacity
- Proven track record in implementation of large projects
- Experience engaging and managing in an organizational matrix model
- Ability to influence and drive collaboration and teamwork across a matrixed organization and project teams
- Ability to develop and carry out multiple strategies as required
- Ability to apply risk-based thinking to devise solutions to issues that balance the needs of both the business and compliance.
- Ability to lead, collaborate, challenge, and influence peers and subordinates to drive compliance.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple issues and/or large projects simultaneously
- Has a strong understanding of the business imperatives and issues facing all disciplines with the company and/or corporate landscape
- Ability to communicate the complex in a clear and compelling way required
- Ability to learn new environments quickly; demonstrated continuous approach to learning and a motivated problem solver
- Has a high tolerance for ambiguity; Effectively manages the change process required
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
IT ManagementRequisition ID