Adecco is assisting a local client in their search for Lab Technician (Metallurgical) candidates for an Electrical Manufacturing plant in Owego, NY. This is a temp to hire opportunity. Conversion to full time employment would be considered after evaluating factors such as attendance, productivity, and professionalism.
Minimum pay rate is $11.30 - an increased pay rate may be established based upon experience.
2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts are available. All candidates must be flexible with their schedules and willing to work all required overtime.
2nd shift - 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm plus all required OT
3rd shift - 11:00 pm - 7:30 am plus all required OT
5th shift (weekend shift) - Saturday and Sunday, 7:00pm - 7:30am and two 8 hour shifts throughout the week, 11:00pm - 7:30am plus all required OT
- Prepare and evaluate cross sections for all shipments required.
- Fill out the proper evaluation forms, reports, and be able to perform data entry.
- Thermal stress samples as needed.
- Provide support for all process testing, to include but not limited to DEP back lights, lamination verification, impedance failures, and solderability testing
- Associates Degree or equivalent circuit board experience
- Must be able to read and understand Customer specifications
- Must be able to evaluate relevant cross section testing to IPC 6012
- Must be able use Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to perform repetitive lifting and grinding to prepare cross sections.
If you are self-motivated, career driven and interested in this employment opportunity please call Adecco at (607) 770-9181. Positions are going fast!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled