A Lab Technician job in Garland, TX is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. A Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Food Science or other related fields is necessary to be considered for this position. You will perform test on raw materials, packaging materials, and finished goods. This is a long term contract position that has the potential to be long term paying $15.00 per hour working on a first shift for training and then transitioning into a third shift, 9:00 PM to 5:30 AM Sunday through Thursday.
Lab Technician job responsibilities include:
• Perform raw materials testing; batch testing, and batch adjustment calculations
• Test and evaluate use of salvage/rework material
• Perform and document periodic calibration, maintenance, repairs, and modifications
to all lab equipment
• Participate in quality and ISO audits
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Food Science or other related
• Available to train on first shift and transition to a third shift
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, and Access
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of basic statistical principles
If you are interested in this Lab Technician job in Garland, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Christine Hernandez at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.