Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Lab Technician II in Maplewood MN
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Lab Technician II
Location: Maplewood MN
Responsibilities for this Lab Technician II
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Carryout wet and dry experiments with vinyl films.
• Completing physical property testing of films and substrates.
• Analyzing test results.
• Building signage prototypes.
• Mixing and coating of various materials for testing.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum 1 (one) year experience with conducting testing in a laboratory environment
• Minimum 1 (one) year experience with Microsoft Excel
• Two year technical or Associates degree from an accredited university
• 3M experience
• Previous technical training applicable to laboratory procedures, skills and methods
• Experience writing test methods
• Experience with testing films
• Team player with the ability to contribute in a matrix environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
DO NOT DELAY!
Please apply at www.adeccousa.com.
If you have any questions, you may email Cheri.Rankin@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.