Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
The Global Label Solutions Manager will be responsible for developing/executing global label strategies, working with regional leads on Tier 1 account planning and driving AM/RF revenue growth in both retail and the source tagging label business. Job Responsibilities
- Achieve sales growth targets and profit margin consistent with the strategic business plan.
- Develop and execute global label strategies for both the AM and RF label business.
- Work with regional sales leads and key account managers on account strategies
- Leader in implementation of STaaS
- Responsible for portfolio management - new product introductions, transition planning, EOL
- Work with Solutions Marketing on global communications
- Share success stories / use cases to be used globally
- Stay up to date on competitive pricing, positioning and performance
- Lead development strategies around dual tech labels (AM/RFID).
- Help identify new solutions to fill gaps in the portfolio
- Drive wider and deeper account penetration with new and existing accounts
- Participate in customer meetings as necessary
- Become subject matter expert of the entire EAS label consumable portfolio
- Work with management and Corporate Marketing to implement promotional programs
Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels. Ability to comprehend and make valid contributions to developing a business plan, including sales and marketing strategies. Ability to work with account reps on coordinated sales strategies
Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
Strong team building skills - ability to work with many parts of the organization
Hard working, self-motivated and can-do attitude
Well-developed presentation skills
- College Degree in Sales/Marketing or other related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of business development and / or commercial sales experience
- Experience in the EAS label industry - retail and/or source tagging.
- Previous Sensormatic employment a nice to have.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.