What you will do:
The Global Label Solutions Manager will be responsible for developing/executing global label strategies, working with regional leads on Tier 1 account planning and driving AM/RF revenue growth in both retail and the source tagging label business. How you will do it:
What we look for:
- Achieve sales growth targets and profit margin consistent with the strategic business plan.
- Develop and execute global label strategies for both the AM and RF label business.
- Work with regional sales leads and key account managers on account strategies
- Leader in implementation of STaaS
- Responsible for portfolio management - new product introductions, transition planning, EOL
- Work with Solutions Marketing on global communications
- Share success stories / use cases to be used globally
- Stay up to date on competitive pricing, positioning and performance
- Lead development strategies around dual tech labels (AM/RFID).
- Help identify new solutions to fill gaps in the portfolio
- Drive wider and deeper account penetration with new and existing accounts
- Participate in customer meetings as necessary
- Become subject matter expert of the entire EAS label consumable portfolio
- Work with management and Corporate Marketing to implement promotional programs
- Minimum of 5-7 years of business development and / or commercial sales experience
- College Degree in Sales/Marketing or other related field preferred.
- Experience in the EAS label industry - retail and/or source tagging.
- Previous Sensormatic employment a nice to have.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels.
- Ability to comprehend and make valid contributions to developing a business plan, including sales and marketing strategies.
- Ability to work with account reps on coordinated sales strategies
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team building skills - ability to work with many parts of the organization
- Hard working, self-motivated and can-do attitude
- Well-developed presentation skills
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.