Menorah Medical Center - Overland Park, KS
Come be a part of our Growing Team!!!! Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery (L&D)
Whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, Menorah Medical Center is committed to keeping women healthy.
The Women's Center at Menorah Medical Center offers comprehensive services for perinatology, obstetrics, neonatology, gynecology, gynecologic oncology, urology and surgery. Menorah Medical Center also offers family-focused, comprehensive care that will enhance the birthing experience from conception throughout pregnancy and care of a newborn. Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse in Labor and Delivery is to provide care to the perinatal patient under the direction of the Charge Nurse, the Manager, and the Director of the Family Birthing Center.
- The Registered Nurse provides direct patient care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Menorah Medical Center and professional organizations and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
- Care is provided in a family centered environment.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- BSN or higher preferred
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing.
- BLS required upon hire.
- Basic and Intermediate Fetal Monitoring, Neonatal Resuscitation, STABLE, and ACLS required as soon as feasible within 1 year.
- Advanced Fetal Monitoring and other courses as required by Perinatal Safety Initiatives
- Prior experience in labor and delivery, gynecology, or obstetrics is preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom