At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Provide leadership to developing, standardizing, implementing, and institutionalizing contractor related process and productivity improvements across Exelon operating companies. Accountable as the Manager for identifying and assigning alliance team craft labor and specialized craft resources to support all outages across the nuclear fleet. Perfom field observations, mentoring, coaching and implement leadership expectations to labor force. Interface with Building Trades Labor Unions and labor broker in support of contractors. Enforce at all times procedure use and adherence, HU fundamentals, THU techniques and provide coaching and mentoring as necessary to achieve continuous improvement.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Interface with labor unions and brokers to ensure adequate and appropriate craft labor and specilized craft resources are assigned and available for outage execution.
- Interface with Rx /Turbine Outage Execution Managers and Project Managers to staff identified resources to support outage loadboards across the fleet.
- Work with peers on developing and implementing outage and cost reduction initiatives across Exelon.
- Provide Corporate direction, governance and oversight of contracts, includes performance management of processes and programs.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the Outage Services Task Managers, Project Managers and their Staffs associated with Craft Labor Management.
- Institute development and implementation of craft utilization improvement programs and as necessary, interface with Local Craft Building Trades Unions, Regional and District Councils, and International Representatives, solving Outage Services Support problems and issues.
- B. S. in Technical Area (Engineering or equivalent experience)
- 5 to 10 years of commercial generation or utility experience
- At least 3 years contract management experience
- Working knowledge of labor relations process
- 3 years managerial experience with project management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Prior labor contract administration experience
- 5 years commercial nuclear experience
- Demonstrated understanding of nuclear refueling outage cycles
- Knowledge of outage roles to be fulfilled
Qualifications- Directly responsible for managing of labor contract(s) for Outage Execution staffing
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.