Janssen Research &
Development, L.L.C, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is
recruiting R&D Co-ops for April to September 2017.
Positions will be located in Spring House, PA.
The Biologics Toxicology group
is a component of the Biotechnology Center of Excellence. The Biologics
Toxicology group is proficient the risk assessment of Biologics using in vivo
modeling, histopathology (i.e., the microscopic structure, compositions, and
function of diseased tissues), immunohistochemistry, hematology, clinical
biochemistry, microscopy, image analysis, flow cytometry and molecular
The successful candidate will:
- Learn about histopathology and develop microscopy, imaging and
- Develop in vitro assays as well as experiments
involving animal models, hematology, flow cytometry and PCR.
- The candidate will make detailed observations, record data,
interpret results, perform graphic analysis of data and be responsible for
general laboratory duties.
- The candidate must maintain a written record of studies in the
form of an electronic notebook and present data at group meetings.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college throughout
the duration of the program.
- Biomedical Engineering; Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry; Biology;
Biochemistry; Molecular Biology; Biotechnology; Microbiology; Supply Chain
Management or related science or engineering disciplines would be beneficial.
- Student must have the ability to work full-time during the
- Students must be able to provide their own transportation to/from
their work location.
- Public transportation (SEPTA) is available to/from the Spring
- Students must be legally authorized to work in the United States
and not require future sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B
status) now or in the future.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function