At Bristol-Myers Squibb, we believe that together we can make the difference. We want to do this by building professional teams who can create and innovate medicines that benefit doctors and their patients.
Our large-scale biologics manufacturing facility in Devens, Massachusetts, is expanding and there are a number of exciting career opportunities to join Bristol-Myers Squibb, one of the world’s leading BioPharma companies.
We’ve created one of the world’s premier biologics facilities, among the first sites in the industry to have a fully automated, integrated manufacturing control system that enables the plant to run virtually paperless. It is a site that combines biologics development with clinical and commercial manufacturing on a single campus – a true biologics center of excellence for the company where teams are encouraged to closely collaborate. This expansion was designed to support the launch of new medicines by more closely aligning biologics development and manufacturing capabilities. All this goes towards helping create and innovate life-saving medicines that fight serious illnesses. Job Description:
As a laboratory systems analyst you will be working to support the lab instruments, QA and QC systems and applications that support BMS BioPharma manufacturing plant operations. This position requires business analysis, project management and system support skills within a regulated lab environment. This role requires the ability to work with diverse, cross-functional teams in a highly matrix organization. Job Responsibilities:
Together, we make a difference.
- This position will be reporting to the Manager of IT/Lab Automation, QA and QC Systems.
- Individual will primarily support laboratory and quality systems. This will include supporting hardware and software for analytical laboratory systems from various vendors.
- Participate in business process mapping workshops with QC, QA and Manufacturing business areas.
- Manage small to medium size projects within a highly matrix organization.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and change management standards within quality organization.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is one of the world’s BioPharma leaders, committed to delivering innovative medicines as well as nurturing a culture that’s a springboard for progress. Our success depends on building teams of bold, innovative and passionate employees who will help continue to drive us further forward. No matter the role, we are united by our mission and determined to win this fight. And that makes all the difference. If you want to join us, apply now at www.bms.com/careers . Qualifications: Requirements:
- Minimum of BS degree in life sciences, engineering or computer field.
- 2-4 years of experience working in the BioPharma or similar industry with familiarity supporting stand-alone lab instruments and Enterprise Lab Information Management Systems. Demonstrated experience working in GxP environment supporting SDLC processes.
- Comprehensive understanding of the software life cycle.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to negotiate in a complex environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to support computer system validation projects and enhancements.
- Experience supporting one or more lab systems -- Waters Empower 3 and/or Waters NuGenesis, Biovia Lab Execution System (SmartLab), LIMS (e.g., SampleManager), and Document Management System.
- Ability to provide on-call support for a 24/7 plant operations.