Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Senior Analyst. This position may sit in a Johnson & Johnson facility in NJ, PA, or Jacksonville FL, and will require up to 20% Domestic and International travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Senior Analyst will be part of the Quality and Research & Development Services (QRDS) organization responsible for the development and deployment of Laboratory systems across all segments.
The primary responsibilities include technical project delivery, customer interface, conflict resolution, and driving technology standardization across the enterprise. In this role, the candidate will interface directly with business partners to understand their needs and deliver lab solutions based on those needs. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for tasks related to Lab Systems platforms, applications, and support. This individual will engage in L3 incidents as needed and drive technical solutions with Johnson & Johnson development guidelines.
- Execution and/or oversight of development/deployment projects
- Perform routine system administration tasks
- Interact with software vendor to resolve system issues
- Project updates to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documents related to bug fixes and enhancements
- Leverage opportunities that drive continuous improvement of the support service
- L3 Incident Management Support activities
- This position will require past experience working on cross functional teams.
- Experience working with global teams is preferred.
- This position requires the ability to translate the value of projects to the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, or related Technology field of study OR 5+ years of work related experience without a degree is required.
- 2-5 years of related work experience.
- A Minimum of 2 years of experience with one or more of the following Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Technologies: LabWare, Labvantage or Biovia, is required.
- Experience and understanding of business process workflows is required.
- Experience in computer systems validation is required.
- Experience with Level 3 Incident Management/Support Activities is required.
- Ability to solve complex business problems and effectively present recommendations to management is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry is preferred.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as HP Quality Center (HPQC) is preferred.
- Experience with Agile Methodology is preferred.
- Experience working in large global enterprises preferred.
- Certification in PMI, ITIL, or PMP is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New JerseyOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.