A Laboratory Service Assistant job in Westerly, RI is available courtesy of Adecco Medical and Science. For this role you will need great communication skills and customer service experience. You will be responsible for handling drugs screens and for performing basic administration duties in a medical setting. The salary for this position is $12.00 per hour.
Laboratory Service Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Serving as main liaison between clinic and client home office
• Verifying test requisition forms
• Specimen packing and shipping
• Ordering lab supplies
• Contacting the home office regarding questions or issues with billing information
• HS diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to pass background check
• Must have valid driver's license
• Position type: 30 hours, Monday-Friday day shift
If you are interested in this Laboratory Service Assistant job in Westerly, RI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Amber Giusti at (858) 217-1260 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.