Adecco is currently assisting an international company in their search for a laboratory technicianin the Sharonville area! As a laboratory technician, you would be responsible for working with various hair care products to conduct research.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare laboratory samples of shampoo products from raw materials using balances, hot plates, overheard stirrers, homogenizers and other standard laboratory equipment
• Perform sample separation by centrifugation where necessary
• Perform various instrumental tests on the samples
• Perform sample tests on hair switches including product application, lathering and rinsing on hair, and preparing hair for further analysis
• Manage the flow and analysis of product and hair samples with the analytical department
• Input, organize and summarize data in Microsoft Excel
• Other laboratory tasks as needed
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Laboratory experience, preferably in a product development laboratory
• Strong background and understanding of physical measurements and instrumentations such as rheometers, surface tensiometers, etc
• Understanding of formulations, polymers, surfactants, foams, etc
• Ability to process and summarize data
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people
• Comfortable spending most of the time in the lab and performing repetitive tasks
• Experience with Microsoft Office
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this laboratory technician position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.