A Laboratory Technician job in Runnemede NJ is available through Adecco Medical and Science. We are looking for experienced candidates with proven performance records in highly regulated, fast-paced environments. Candidates with work experience in industries like pharma, medical devices, or directly in hospital settings (sterile processing, materials management, patient transfer, OR/surgical technicians) are a plus. Due to the attention to detail and focus needed to perform this role, spelling, grammar, and formatting are also considerations for employment.
. Pay is $15/hr
Monday through Friday
• 4 PM - 12:30 AM. Will need to train for 2 weeks on first shift (9AM - 5:30PM) **
Laboratory Technician job responsibilities include:
• Inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages.
• Check inventory records to determine availability of requested products.
• Process orders for products.
• Manage inventories by tracking inventory records reflecting product movement, notifying departments when supplies of specific items are low, or when orders would deplete available supplies.
• Valid Driver's license with good driving record.
• 1+ year Warehouse/Inventory Control experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Access, ERP, and Word).
• Must have the ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested in this Laboratory Technician job in Runnemede NJ, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Hari Dhurjaty at 585-613-3037or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled