Adecco Engineering and Technical is currently recruiting for a long term contract Laboratory Technician job located in Pittsburgh, PA. Interested applicants must have at least an Associates Degree in Chemistry or related field along with experience in analytical techniques (in school or professional setting).
Laboratory Technician job responsibilities include:
• Sample preparation, data collection, data interpretation, report writing and some method development
• Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests of solid materials, liquids, and gases, and analyzes test data for variety of purposes
• Set up laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for tests, research, or process control
• Test and analyze products to determine strength, stability, purity, chemical content, and other characteristics
• A.S. in Chemistry or related field
• Experience in analytical techniques
• Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills
• Ability to follow written procedures (batch sheets) and safety protocols
If you are interested in this Laboratory Technician job opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA please click APPLY NOW, or reach out to Bethany Warner at email@example.com
For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.