A Laboratory Technician job in Orangeburg, SC is available through Adecco Scientific. This is an excellent opportunity to start off or continue a career in a laboratory setting. The selected technician will be working in a quality control laboratory analyzing raw materials, in-process samples, and final product for specialty chemical manufacturer. This is a long term possibly temporary to permanent position with potential to grow. Scheduling is a block type rotation 4 on 4 off / 5 on 5 off. You would be working for a very well-known, highly established, and growing company in Orangeburg, SC.
Laboratory Technician job responsibilities include:
• Will be using the following equipment: Automatic Titrating Systems, Hunter Colorimeter, Flash Point Apparatus, 30+ Gas Chromatographs, 12+ High Pressure Liquid Chromatographs
• Other equipment: Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer, Inductively Coupled Plasma - Optical Emission Spectrometer, Microwave Digestion System, Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer, Karl Fischer Titrators, Halogen Moisture Analyzers, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer, Conductivity Meter, Total Organic Carbon Analyzer, Turbidity Meter, Ultra-Violet/Visible Spectrophotometers, X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometers, Brookfield Viscometer, Horiba Particle Size Analyzers, Optimelt Melt Point Analyzers
• Bachelor's degree in Biology or Chemistry preferred
• One to Five years of Experience in a laboratory environment analyzing raw materials highly preferred
• The shifts are either 7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am. The selected applicant must be willing to do either
If you are interested in this Laboratory Technician job in Orangeburg, SC then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Adam smith at 585-613-3032 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.