A Land Development Engineer job in Santa Barbara,CA is available through Modis. You must have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and two or more year's related experience. In this role you will work closely with Project Managers to provide drafting and design work for Land Development and Infrastructure projects including large scale residential, industrial and commercial developments.
Land Development Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Executing project designs, specifications, and contract documents at a Project Manager's direction
• Preparing Civil 3D drawings for submission, as well as providing engineering calculations, as-builts, etc.
• Ensuring drawings meet specifications provided
• Assisting in obtaining all necessary approvals and permits for projects, including those from municipalities, provincial (Alberta) and federal government agencies
• Assisting in general engineering support during construction and maintenance phases of project, including liaising with internal Field Services team as needed
• Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering and 2-6 years of related work experience.
• Must have EIT, PE preferred or obtainable within first year.
• Strong working knowledge of Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel skills are strongly preferred).
• Must be able to meet deadlines and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team environment and have a commitment to thrive in a proactive organization where client service is second to none.
• A strong knowledge of municipal and urban land development design will be considered an asset.
• Contract administration and construction field experience is considered an asset.
• Valid Drivers License and good driving record required
If you are interested in this Land Development Engineer position in Santa Barbara, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Angela Johnston at 434-207-4560 or by email at Angela.Johnston@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.