Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Landscape Crew Member.
You love to spend your day outdoors cultivating amazing landscapes. You treat grass, trees and plots with great care and attention, doing whatever it takes to help them thrive. Here at BrightView, we appreciate people with such love for landscaping and greenery.
What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- You'll contribute to the many activities that make grass, flowers and client relationships bloom. Using a variety of equipment such as mowers, blowers, clippers, and edgers to create and prep soil for plant placement.
- Team members are also responsible for set up and clean up, and taking good care of our trucks and machinery.
- Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-80 pounds often.
- You must be at least 18 years old, enthusiastic and dependable, and able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters.
- Previous experience is helpful, but you must have an understanding of landscape basics.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
10853 Date posted