Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Landscape Services Intern.
What you'll do:
The rotational will include the following:
- Exterior Maintenance - Work with the crews in the field; going out with the crew on their routes
- Account Management - Shadow BrightView Account Managers in Maintenance and Irrigation
- Agronomic Review - Shadow a Spray Technician
- Tree Care - Understand how to maintain the equipment
- Irrigation - Understand the various parts of the irrigation system; go on property inspection; put together a work order; Irrigation troubleshooting
- Landscape Enhancements per design team
Skills we're seeking:
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Self-motivated to work on tasks
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must have a strong work ethic
Preferred Educational Status
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree in any areas of Horticulture such as the following: Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management, Agriculture-Business, Landscape Design or Plant Science
9528 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry