Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Landscape Crew Member.
Looking for a job that allows you to be outdoors? Apply for a full-time landscape job working for one of the largest, most recognized national commercial landscape companies.What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- Work outside 5-6 days per week in all weather conditions completing landscape duties such as: clean-ups, leaf and debris removal, brush removal, weed pulling, trimming, pruning, string trimming, edging, mulching, planting and transplanting flowers, shrubs and trees, raking, blowing.
- Ability to do physical work in all climates for 8-10 hours per day and lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work in a team of 3 or more
- Must be able to work everyday 5 days per week
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Landscape work experience preferred, BUT not required
- Willingness and the ability to do physical work
- Must have reliable transportation to and from branch location
- Must be willing to learn and understand landscape processes
- Dependability is essential to the job!
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
12214 Date posted