Location: Gilbertsville, Kentucky
Posted: January 24, 2017
Reference ID: 2070666316
Adecco is assisting the Division of Forestry in Gilbertsville, KY to fill a Landscaping position. This is an immediate fill, full-time opportunity.
• Plants a variety of landscaping materials (e.g. lawns, shrubs, flowers, etc.) for the purpose of packaging and transporting.
• Care for established lawns by mowing, mulching, weeding, plowing, and discing.
• Clean landscaped and related areas (e.g. drains, walks, roads, parking lots, fields, litter, etc.) for the purpose of grounds up-keep
• Maintain job related grounds keeping equipment (e.g. mowers, sweepers, edgers, trimmers, hand tools, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring availability and safe operating conditions.
• Operates grounds, maintenance and custodial equipment for the purpose of accomplishing tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
• Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Education, training and/or experience which would clearly demonstrate the essential functions, knowledge and skills listed.
• Must be detail oriented and follow directions precisely; be dependable.
• Bending, walking, pushing and lifting all day.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Landscaping job at The Division of Forestry in Gilbertsville, KY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available. For questions regarding this and other Adecco positions, please feel free to call your local Adecco Branch at 270-575-0510.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled