Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized Language Assistant in New York, NY. This is for a short term project that requires language skills in French and/or German. The ideal candidate will be fluent in either French, German, or both. As a Language Assistant, you will assist with a project concerning social media posts on a specific topic. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Language Assistant job include:
- Read through social media posts and conversations pertaining to product reviews.
- Sort through content and organize information.
- Analyze information and identify any trends or themes
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
- Compile findings and present to the client.
- Must have completed at least an Associate's Degree
- Must be fluent in either French, German, or both
- Must be familiar with multiple social media platforms
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Language Assistant job in New York, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.