Are you mind-bogglingly stellar at everything you do? Have you ever had to field questions about benefits, and help run an office like a "lean, mean fighting machine" all while delivering positive customer service that is absolutely infectious? Are you looking for an opportunity to take those skills to the next level? Are you looking for a company you can call home? A place where people understand that "work/life fit" isn't just something to put on the company website, but an idea that's put into practice every workday? Then we've been looking for you! Aquent is the world's leading Creative and Marketing staffing firm, founded over 22 years ago on these four guiding principles:
• People Make the Difference
• Relentless Pursuit of Customer Value
• Continuous Learning and Improvement
We're not kidding, we love our company, and we're looking for a top Large Account Operations Manager to add to our team!
- Consistently provide an outstanding experience to talent, client and staff.
- Manage and provide support for large accounts including talent on-boarding requirements, coordinating with multiple staff within North America.
- Account coordination and support of client and talent relations, payroll processing benefit inquiries, billing and invoicing, timecard questions, workers comp claims, reporting and auditing.
- Talent onboarding experience; including employment paperwork, employment screenings, I-9's/E-verify, fulfillment of client requirements and provide talent with a comprehensive in-person orientation.
- Provide additional support as needed on a timely and consistent basis, including but not limited to working with internal staff and managers to resolve client/talent issues on an ad hoc basis.
- Plan and execute events for staff or talent on a regular basis, as well as talent/client as needed.
- Be an active participant of the Client Support team - participate in team meetings, identify opportunities for the team, streamline processes for account support, and collaborate with team members.
- Play a significant role in solving significant business problems and accomplishing a wide range of projects and services for internal and external clients via the Shared Services team.
- Lead initiatives or services within cross functional teams included in Shared Services.
- Provide continuous feedback and suggestions for change and improvement within our operational functions and systems.
- Assist the local operations team with the management of the facility and vendor relationships including: office supplies, phones, computers, office equipment, and overall office appearance.
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years administrative business experience
- Sales support experience with client interaction preferred
- Knowledge of payroll processing and time tracking Knowledge of A/R and A/P
- Understanding of invoicing/billing cycles and workflow
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly
- Experience working with vendor management systems
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting field operations in areas specific to computers, software, and cloud computing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service fanaticism
- Extreme attention to detail, and strong organization skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems, make decisions, and resolve conflicts
- Self motivated and takes initiative
- Flexible and embraces change
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Ability to anticipate needs and strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities, drives projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel as needed
Aquent/Vitamin T is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.