We're looking for top talent to join our sales team, based in Arlington, Virginia! We offer relocation assistance to help make this opportunity a reality. If you are competitive, motivated, and want to be part of a team that grows our business and empowers clients to grow theirs, you might just be "IT." What makes the Business Development opportunity and working at CEB now Gartner GREAT?
Business Development Managers:
- Our sales managers are coaches first and guide you to fulfill your potential and master your role
- Working with a premium brand - we are No. 1 in the industry and our name opens doors
- High autonomy in your work with the guidance of an experienced coach/manager
- Exceptional culture - work with bright people in a fun environment
- Top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations such as Hawaii, Australia and Mexico
Job Requirements: You are:
- Are strategic partners to C-level and senior executives and focus purely on establishing new business relationships with nonclient organizations within an assigned prospecting territory
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Are responsible for strategically selling CEB now Gartner's advisory services to midmarket organizations or emerging technology organizations
- Have excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using CEB now Gartner's value selling proposition
- An independent and thoughtful sales professional with exceedingly developed sales and negotiation skills
- An overachieving sales professional who can confidently articulate and quantify previous successes
- A resolute sales professional who is driven by succeeding in challenging and complex sales opportunities
- A purposeful sales professional who has an established sales process and is coachable to build upon previous success using Gartner's best practices
Gr ow with us:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 6-12 years of consultative and solution-based selling experience with a demonstrated track record of quota-carrying success
Launch your future at a global market leader! More than 10,000 organizations worldwide rely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offered by Gartner (NYSE: IT), CEB best practices and technology solutions equip customers with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations.
Job ID 00013692
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.