Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Launch Excellence Project Manager, are to:
Who you are
- Establish, prioritize and monitor task execution to deliver multiple quality and timely projects and/or launches;
- Effectively manage project risk in a marketing and product development environment, by identifying them early in the project lifecycle, and developing risk mitigation plans;
- Responsible for setting up and managing the project and/or launch plans, including establishing priorities, tasks and timelines;
- Identify and highlight project/launch interdependencies that could drive success or result in delays;
- Tracks launch progress using agreed tracking tools; to ensure task completion and launch of programs within agreed timeframes;
- Identify risks, opportunities and process improvements within project(s) and/or launch execution;
- Effectively communicate with all relevant parties, both internal and external, to establish timelines and expectations; share learnings and identify synergies/ efficiencies;
- Identify the resources and skills required for each stage of the project and/or launch process;
- Management of the resources over the duration of each launch and/or project period.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other relevant discipline with a minimum of 12 years of business experience;
- Deep understanding of marketing and financial concepts;
- Exceptional project management skills with an evident ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Experience with project management tools such as MS Project;
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and execute results within designated timeframes;
- Ability to take "big picture" view whilst executing micro results;
- Previous experience in managing the work output of other team members and service providers to deliver tasks on time;
- High level Word, Excel, PowerPoint and WordPress skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and exceptional written communication skills;
- Ideally experience in Oncology pharmaceutical marketing.
#KRT Your application
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.