Adecco is assisting a local client in their search to fill a Laundry Aide position in Rapid City, SD. As a Laundry Aide, you will have various responsibilities working within the facility to ensure organization, cleanliness and timely output of product.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below!
Responsibilities for Laundry Aide job include:
• Required to work in the clean linen room area, inspecting and folding linens.
• Responsible for operating the spreader, iron and folders.
• Fold clean linens into carts for transportation
• Strong communication with co-workers/supervisor to assure quality
• 1+ years of experience in a custodial/janitorial role.
• Highly organized.
• Must be comfortable working in small spaces.
• Must be able to comfortably lift up to 50LBS throughout the day.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must have verifiable strong work history. We will move forward with candidates who can commit for the entire summer.
Hours are Monday-Friday 6am-3pm, Pay is $10-11/hr, overtime available as needed
If you have a great work history and are interested in this position, apply online TODAY by clicking APPLY NOW or at www.adeccousa.com
When your application is complete, please call Adecco at 605.348.8010 right away!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.