Healthcare Life Care Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
LCS Training Leader
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Responsible for creating, coordinating, delivering and assessing the impact of Commercial Education Programs and Training Classes. Cooperate closely with stakeholders to understand business needs and developments. Develop training programs and presentations to improve Product, application and presentation skills of Sales Team.
1. Work with Commercial Marketing in Critical Care, Perioperative Care, Maternal/Infant Care, and Specialty Care to launch and reinforce go-to-market sales campaigns; coach and provide consistency for Field Trainers; align strategically with Segment General Managers; and leverage a network of Team Leads for rapid deployment.
2. Responsible for overall program content development and delivery. Content development may incorporate marketing materials, sales tools, and original, new content professionally created by the LCS Training Leader. Content delivery may be in a classroom setting, in a live remote setting, or in on-demand, on-line sessions. Content development and delivery may include guidance for subject matter experts or guest speakers. Responsibilities also include learner performance assessment, discussions and documentation.
• 5+ years experience in one or more of the following: training specialist OR experience in a clinical environment OR experience in direct sales
• Successful creation of programs, campaigns, or significant initiatives
• Effective direction in a classroom learning environment
• Establishing, and coaching to, performance assessment criteria
• Collaboration and consensus building across multiple stakeholders
• Success influencing and leading teams and/or individuals
• Command of fundamental Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
• Deliver classes in Milwaukee, Madison, or specific locations across the United States
Quality Specific Goals
1. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken.
2. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken
3. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
4. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
5. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Direct or indirect sales experience
2. Healthcare experience in hospital settings
3. Clinical education or work experience
4. Experience deploying remote, virtual and/or blended coursework
5. Web design skills
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.