Johnson & Johnson Health Care Compliance and Privacy group is recruiting for a Lead Analyst, Health Care Compliance Oversight & Monitoring. The position is based in Titusville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
The Lead Analyst, Health Care Compliance Oversight & Monitoring will be responsible for the gathering information from our risk assessment process, as well from our Health Care Compliance Officers and business insights to be used as an input towards the creation of monitoring reports and tools to assist the organization in the implementation of an effective Health Care Compliance (HCC) program. The position will also be responsible for analyzing and interpreting large volumes of data to facilitate the communication of key insights and findings to key stakeholders and business partners. Daily functions include, but are not limited to, identifying and implementing enhanced monitoring controls and making recommendations to senior leadership for training and/or other mechanisms to mitigate risk or improve the efficiency or effectiveness of our compliance program. This position will assist in investigations and/or legal inquiries through process and data analysis and will partner with other departments to develop efficient mechanisms to respond to common requests. This position will also benchmark and leverage information and processes related to reporting requirements under the Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA) and External Reporting.
The Lead Analyst will interface with the HCC Leadership Team, the Worldwide Office of Health Care Compliance, Information Management, Brand and Field Teams and several outside suppliers. Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, with a minimum of 4 years industry experience in Business, Finance, Information Management or a related field preferred.
- Experience in Health Care Compliance or Regulatory Affairs is preferred.
- Technology support and maintenance experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Knowledge of Totality, Cognos and Tableau is preferred.
- Excellent Project Management skills are required and candidates must be self-starters and be able to demonstrate experiences in prioritizing needs and implementing system or process enhancements.
- Extraordinary intellectual curiosity, and the ability to improve and enhance current processes is required.
- Experience in creating innovative deliverables and designing process improvements is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in addition to having the ability to work in a complex business environment and to demonstrate excellent analytical problem-solving skills are required.
- The ability to interact with all levels of management in a cross-functional team environment and lead discussions without line authority where needed is required.
- This position requires up to 10% domestic travel primarily between business sites as determined by business need.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)Job Function
Health Care Compliance