Johnson & Johnson Design, Project Management Office (PMO), is recruiting for a PMO Lead Analyst located in New York City, NY.
J&J Design is an internal design team responsible for creating desirable, feasible and viable holistic end-user solutions across all of Johnson & Johnson’s business groups: Consumer, Pharma and Medical Devices. In collaboration with business partners across the global organization, we apply design thinking to drive transformational innovation for the health and well-being of all who use our products and services. Our focus on people-centered design enables us to deliver on Johnson & Johnson’s commitment to care for the world, one person at a time.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a PMO Lead Analyst who will take on the management of key projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Reports to Program Manager for assigned sector.
- Work with cross functional team to plan and manage several moderate scale, high priority projects.
- Guide and faciliate project teams through J&J Design project work flow process and ensure that activities are properly completed for each milestone.
- Push project status summaries up to Program Manager, so they are aware of portfolio health.
- Support project team in ensuring that project information (such as scope, goals, resource analyses) are properly documented and archived in portfolio database.
- Develop strong positive relationships with peer groups and key stakeholders within J&J Design and external partners, to be able to share, teach, and institutionalize new PMO tools, systems, and procedures.
- Share and learn best practices within J&J Design to help improve project team effectiveness and efficiency.
- Support Program Manager by helping to maintain portfolio management database for data completeness and accuracy.
- Help analyze portfolio data to create reports and dashboards for Program Manager.
Finally, you will lead by example and in accordance with the J&J Credo and J&J Leadership Imperatives.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 6 years required, with combined experience in two or more of the following functional areas preferred: engineering, IT, research and development, planning, marketing, and/or operational function.
- An individual demonstrating and utilizing Project Management and Product Lifecycle Management practices for large scale projects preferred.
- An individual with direct experience in new product development through launch for consumer products, pharma or medical device, and experience in a fast paced environment preferred.
- Experience managing projects using Microsoft Project and any other work management tools preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Training and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is strongly preferred.
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New York-New YorkOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Engineering (Generalist)Requisition ID