Johnson & Johnson International is currently recruiting for a Lead Analyst, Risk Assessment and Governance, Health Care Compliance, located in Titusville, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The Health Care Compliance (HCC) Lead Analyst is responsible for development and implementation of Pharm Sector Data standards and Global Pharm Metrics in support of Pharm Global Governance.
- The Lead analyst will also manage the Pharm Sector Compliance Metric process, to ensure all metrics & critical management information reaching the leadership team is sufficiently complete, accurate and timely to enable appropriate management decision making.
- The Lead Analyst will gain an understanding of the Pharm businesses as well as learn and comprehend the organization’s CIA and have working knowledge of recent industry CIAs as it relates to Governance.
- This position will be collaborating with HCC business partners and be providing process improvements and documentation for the Pharmaceutical Group Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan (RAMP) process.
- The Health Care Compliance (HCC) Lead Analyst, in consultation with HCC Leadership, will be accountable for analysis and quarterly management reviews of the RAMP as well as other areas within Pharm Governance. This would include (but not be limited to) the identification of areas of risk, mitigation strategies and the pull through to management reporting & remediation of all potential risk activities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 4 years business experience is required.
- Experience in finance, legal, policy development, compliance, regulatory, or a related field is preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to lead and manage projects independently, manage process improvements efficiently, effectively multi-task competing priorities, strong analytical and decision-making skills, and excellent written and verbal communication are required.
- Prior experience influencing individuals at various levels and demonstration of creating standards within a group are preferred.
- The position requires excellent organization and project management skills and proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- This position will be located in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% travel, typically between business units as needs arise.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)Job Function
Health Care Compliance
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.