& Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead Android Application Digital
& Analytics to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team
building web software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The
position will be located in Tampa, FL.
& Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well
as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and
medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality
products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of
life of patients and their loved ones.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of
our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Playing a lead role
in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new
technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with
the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business
requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Define unit and
integration tests that can be applied to CI/CD testing.
- Hands on software
development: being assigned specific tasks that can be developed and produced
within designated time interval (sprint).
- Collaborate as a
member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in
class software development.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent professional
experience) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of broad IT experience in
web, mobile, and internet technologies is required, preferably in a large
- Experience with object-oriented design and
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM).
- Experience with source code management using
- Knowledgeable working with RESTFul/SOAP web
- Experience with Android component creation /
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing
- Android: ADK 16+ experience.
- Android: Understands the best practices of Android
app design and supporting Android Phone layouts via Android Studio.
- Experience with code debugging in Android Studio
- Basic understanding of agile development
methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to
detail is required.
- Android: Released applications that can be found
in the Google Play Store
- Experience with Symfony2/Symfony3
- Experience with Java, C#, Swift, and PHP
Sencha, and SQL
- Experience with lean product design
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID