IMS Health and Quintiles have come together to be IQVIA
. We have created a new way to harness advances in technology, analytics and human ingenuity called Human Data Science, to deliver solutions that help our customers drive healthcare forward and help patients around the globe. Inspired by the industry we help, our employees are committed to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.Description
Come see why IQVIA has been named to Computerworld's lists of the '100 Best Places to Work in IT'. A career at IQVIA puts you at the corporate center of the leading worldwide pharmaceutical services organization. If you want to work for a global, fast-paced organization dedicated to improving the development and marketing of medicines, IQVIA is the place for you. Apply now for our Lead Business Analyst Analyst position located in our Raleigh, NC office.
If you do not meet these three requirements, please do not apply:
1. Business Analyst LEADERSHIP experience (4+ years)
2. We do not need someone that simply gathers requirements, we need someone that can drive the conversation and lead client requirement conversations by leveraging technical and functional experience
3. Have at least 10 years of Business Analyst experience.
We do have a strong preference for candidates with CRO experience.
Seeking an experienced Lead Business Analyst to join IQVIA Next Generation of Clinical Development (NGCD) technology team. This resource will develop requirements and manage select IQVIA clinical operations planning, reporting and analytics products. These products have both internal and external users and form a major technical foundational component in IQVIA's overall strategy to deliver insight to its customers, and your contributions will be directly visible to the senior management team. The role will require collaborating cross-functionally with clinical stakeholders, technology teams, offshore resources and third party vendors.Candidates should have in depth experience working with end users, developers, and other analysts to refine identified business needs through design reviews and information sessions. Candidates should be results driven, detailed orientated and work well within a global, dynamic and creative team. This candidate should have experience working in an agile environment.
- Act as subject matter expert on technology products
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis in order to provide high quality and detailed requirements, ensuring the closest involvement with, and agreement from, the user community
- Collaborate with designated members of the applicable business groups and product development team to create requirement documents
- Facilitate and/or participate in joint analysis and design sessions with developers to understand needs of the customer
- Assist with process modeling to clarify business requirements, and to enhance or re-engineer business processes, prior to, or in parallel with, solution design and implementation, as necessary
- Be a "go to" subject matter expert for IQVIA technology systems. Assist in knowledge transfer to other technical staff members of business data processes
- Collaborate with developers and other analysts to ensure adherence to business requirements and customer needs
- Triage of issues reported by users
- Resolve conflicting end-user requirements
- Author and enter requirements/user stories into a requirements management tool, such as Top Team and Jira
- Follow IQVIA System Life-Cycle (SLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) procedures, as appropriate
- As needed, review SLC Development and Validation document(s) prior to authorization, to ensure that it incorporates previously-captured requirements, and includes tests or test steps that explicitly address each identified user requirement
- Collaborate with Global IT Solutions functional groups by adhering to established processes to ensure that business requirements are delivered through successful project implementation of optimal, cost-effective solutions
- Collaborate with project team to ensure timely delivery and quality of all project deliverables
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong ability to communicate technical and data concepts to non-technical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences
- Strong analytical, organizational, verbal communication and business writing skills
- Strong relationship building and facilitation skills to work directly with business users who are not technical in nature
- Critical thinking abilities to take complex, ambiguous, abstract requirements and break them into smaller components, patterns, views and features
- Strong knowledge of technical and grammatical editing
- Expert knowledge of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and agile lifecycle methodologies and the role of Business Analysis with the SDLC
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology is highly desirable
- Pharma/CRO or healthcare experience within a regulated industry preferred
- Ability to conceptualize and think creatively
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree, and have a minimum of 8-10 years of business experience, working towards or holding applicable industry accreditation or certification; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimage healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and help patients around the globe. Whatever your career goals, we're here to confidently get you there!
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.