Aviation Supply Chain
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Working for GE Aviation is exciting & challenging.Come see what you are missing!
Why join one great company when you can join many? We are more than 280,000 people with jobs that range from biochemist to finance specialist to wind energy engineer. We're passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. We're diverse, supporting our communities in more than 140 countries. Experience personal growth and competency development as part of the GE team. Around the world, we are helping build the healthcare, transportation and aviation of the new century.
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Quality Process Management Specialist - Hiring Event
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
This posting is to attract candidates with Quality System and Quality Assurance experience who are interested in being considered for a Hiring Event that will be held the first week in February at a GE Aviation location. The event will allow qualified candidates to meet hiring managers face-to-face from across the GE Aviation Supply Chain value stream and interview for process quality roles we have available in several locations including Evendale, OH and Lynn, MA.
In this role you will develop and maintain systems and processes to ensure fulfillment of internal, customer and regulatory requirements. You will ensure that projects and products are capable and will meet specified industry standards, upgrade the infrastructure and ensure compliance to the Quality Management Systems. Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of processes and procedures governing the Quality Management System.
In addition you will:
* Establish and maintain the Quality Process Management Systems
* Develop, implement, and monitor overall process mapping and implementation of quality improvement
* Own and drive the standardization of processes, tools and performance management system
* Collaborate on creating software / hardware based solutions for manufacturing and product quality simplification
* Develop and deliver solutions that enable the team to successfully execute quality initiatives set in the GE Aviation Production System
* Lead analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
* Conduct measurement system analysis
* Understand and drive quality assurance and quality control of manufacturing processes and conformance in manufacturing, incoming goods control, product inspection, etc.
* Coordinate technical aspects and lead requisitions
* Ensure customer requirements are evaluated, documented and flowed down properly, and products are validated
* Implement the timely execution of quality simplification and improvement concepts to meet evolving needs
* Supervise activities such as field issues and failures investigations, root cause analyses and implementation of corrective actions, lessons learned issues and consequently design standard updates
* Build solid relationships with key customers and suppliers
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in Production Quality or related Manufacturing fields
* Ability to travel up to 25%
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Working expertise of the Microsoft suite of tools
* Exposure to Manufacturing or Quality systems
* Proven working experience in a highly regulated industry, such as aerospace
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Ability to influence others and lead small teams
* Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
* Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
* Effective problem identification and solution skills
* Proven analytical and organizational ability
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.