At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Technology & Operations group (GTO) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, and project managers with the freedom to create innovative solutions to address core business challenges within MetLife.
United States : North Carolina : Cary
Alternate Job Location
Not Applicable : Not Applicable
This position will focus on the Global Party Management system as well as other Customer Centric Data. It will:
- Provide information and help resolve user problems regarding those systems.
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT personnel to support the unit’s technology needs
- Represent user areas in all system enhancements and design activities.
- Review user requests, conducts data gathering interviews, documents business specifications, and manages technology projects until completion.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation
- Provide a single point of contact for assigned projects
- Business Analysis and Project Management
- Under minimal supervision, oversees medium to large projects and/or phases of projects of larger scope to implement new and/or modified processes, procedures, and/or initiatives
- Translates business needs into requirements
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Runs project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis
- Provides updates to business leadership regarding project status and the application and implementation of new or revised procedures, processes, and/or initiatives
- Designs, implements, and monitors the progress of initiatives, milestones, and budgets to ensure timeliness and deliverables are met
- Manages critical relationships with consultants and vendors, internal end users, and business customers/leadership
- Provides information and/or training to end users to help resolve inquiries related to assigned processes, procedures, and/or initiatives
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Leads and motivates project team members that are not direct reports that may span the entire organization.
- 10+ years of related work experience
- In-depth analysis of large amounts of data to determine data content, consistency, and quality as part of the project cycle and to provide insight to LOBs regarding business cases and data quality improvement efforts. This analysis typically include writing SQL and the use of data quality tools and providing reports of various complexity to internal as well as external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Global Technology and Operations
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.